- 99.3% Reviewers Recommend This Product.
✅ Lightweight, Ergonomic Design: For maximum comfort and ease of use during your styling sessions.
✅ Safe & Effective for Long or Short Hair: Using even heating and a salon-tested Tourmaline Technology made to protect your hair during styling, it is perfect for use on any hair, long or short.
✅ Flexible, Tangle-Free Bristles: With gentle massaging ball tips that help to dry, smooth, and style hair at the same time. Reduces frizz and tangling, while increasing shine and volume!
✅ Easy to Use: Dries and volumizes in one step for less heat damage and beautiful full-bodied salon results. Start using it even on wet hair after shower without damaging your hair condition.
✅ Makes a Great Gift: A unique and amazing gift that your mother/girlfriend/daughter/friend will absolutely love and appreciate! Who doesn't enjoy some time-saving?
126,500+ HAVE HAD GREAT RESULTS!
Survey results from an independent 6-week consumer study including over 1,500 participants:
- 96% Reported Improved Volume & Shine
- 97% Reported Healthier-looking Hair
- 94% Reported Less Frizz & Tangles
- Extremely safe and easy to use
- For faster results, towel dry hair to remove excess water, then run a comb through damp hair to detangle for best results.
- Separate hair into manageable sections.
- For smooth blowouts, place the brush close to the roots and brush down toward the ends. The mixed nylon-pin with rounded tips quickly detangle, while tufted bristles with boar technology gently grip hair to smooth out hair.
- For voluminous blowouts, place the brush under the hair close to the roots and roll outward to the ends. For Extra lift at the roots, hold the brush for 2 to 3 seconds under the roots.
- To curl ends IN, place the brush UNDER the ends and hold or 2 to 3 seconds before rotating inward. To curl ends OUT, place the brush OVER the ends and hold for 2 to 3 seconds before rotating outward
- FROM WET HAIR TO PERFECT HAIR IN 10 MINUTES!
- STYLE YOUR HAIR AFTER SHOWER RIGHT AWAY
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.